Monday, July 21, 2014

Addicted to Books!

I did it! I completed the Designer Mentor Challenge over at SNP! I learned a ton and created this awesome full sized kit to share with you all! I've got to give lots of props to my awesome mentor, Kimberly from Leaving a Legacy Designs. I've been working on her CT for a couple years so I knew it was going to be awesome having her as my mentor for designing!


Addicted to Books has 20 papers, 38 elements, two full alphas, four word art, two quick pages and two templates!

You can pick this up for FREE over in the SNP gallery! You will need to register as a user to access, but that's free and it's a great community over there so you want to be there anyways!

I also created another little freebie to go along with it available on my FB page! Just give me a like to download!



No comments:

Post a Comment