Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Blog Train ~ Gift of Gab

It's summer!! We've had a busy time already with camping trips and park dates. My boy will be leaving in just a few days to spend 11 days with his grandma and grandpa in another state. Then he's home for 3 days before we leave for church camp for another 4. Summer is always so busy!!

This month's blog train colors are so bright and fun!! They immediately made me think of being a tween/teen girl! Is there anything that girls like to do more than talk with one another? I remember spending long summer days just chatting it up with my friends. 

So this month I've done a mini called Gift of Gab that reminds me of those teenage summer memories! Just click on the image below!


Here is the list of blog train stops! Don't forget to leave some love!

*HERE >> Delightful Blessings Design<<HERE*

9 comments: