Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wacky Wednesday ~ Maple Fonts

Wednesdays are a good 'anything goes' day. I'm going to try and make it a day I share the random awesomeness I come across - fonts, tutorials, inspiration. We'll call it Wacky Wednesday, just because.

Today's choice is a set of fonts. The Maple Fonts set! This doesn't come from your typical font site, it comes from Teachers Pay Teachers and is created by Robyn Hyndman, a Canadian teacher!


This font is free on the TPT site at the time of this writing and is CU OK {link back required}. 

These fonts are super fun to use in a variety of ways! Whether you use it in journaling or on a title, you need this set of fonts in your collection! 

Here is a LO I made for a couple challenges (at Scraps N Pieces & GingerScraps) - I used Maple Bacon and Maple Keys for this one. 

Credits: Estate Mini Kit {Violamoni}



No comments:

Post a Comment