Friday, August 15, 2014

August Blog Train

Sorry guys, my internet has gone out and I can't get my part of the blog train uploaded right now.
I will try to get it up as soon I have Internet again! If you like my Facebook page, I'll post there when it's up!
Sorry for the inconvenience!  I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!! Woohoo!

Sorry for the delay! 24 hours without internet throws everything off! Here is what you've been waiting for! 

Click on image to download!
You should have come from Shuckclod's Stuff. After you have grabbed my portion, head on over to GraceBlossoms4U!  You can find the full list of participating blogs on the SNP blog! Enjoy the train ride!

12 comments:

  1. Thankyou, such a cute alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dotted alpha!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable font. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute alpha Diana. Love those dots. Thanks very much for sharing. I'm sure you're glad to get your internet back. I know we're happy you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dotted alpha, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors!! Fantastic alpha!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have your internet back! Thanks for sharing the alpha; it's always nice to have one that matches the color palette!

    ReplyDelete