Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Back at this Digi-Scrap Thing!

It's been about 2.5 years since I've done any digi-scrapping. That's a long time. I miss it, but I was really burned out on it and had many other things happening. I still have a lot happening, but I need the easy creative outlet that digi-scrapping provides.

I don't know how often or how much I'll be scrapping, but I will be doing some of it. I also plan on playing around with designing again. There is much I've forgotten and will need to re-teach myself. It'll be a slow process, I'm sure.

Here are the first couple pages I did for challenges over at Scraps-N-Pieces.

Use It All Challenge: Lazy Days ~ Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Font: Throw My Hands Up in the Air

Template Challenge: Feb 2017 Template by Day Dreams n' DesignsKit: Side by Side ~ Scraps N' Pieces by Lori & HeidiFont: Throw My Hands Up in the Air

No comments:

Post a Comment